Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Bottle

I promised myself not to miss any of the Magnolia Challenges.  I didn't have any bottle to put a decoration on...so this is my version of a bottle decoration for the


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I was in quite a hurry when I made this bottle decoration.  It slipped out of my mind as I was enjoying some "me time" yesterday. When I went thru all the new chellenges for the week, I saw that I had a few more hours to link up for the TOMIC. As much as possible, I don't want to miss any challenge that requires something Magnolia.  That's how much I love my Magnolias. :)
~*~*~*~*~*~
 I used Baby Tilda from the new collection.  I colored here with DI.  The flowers are a mix of WOC and Prima. The butterfly and cloud die are Dooohickeys.  I also used Spellbinder Label 6 which I purchased yesterday for under $6.  Yes, under $6 (regular price $25. It was on clearance! )The Ticket (adore) from TIm Holtz, button, charm, gems, ribbon and twine from my stash.
~*~*~*~*~
Have a great week!

Hugs,
Mae

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mae this is the cutest!!!:) What a gorgeous bottle decoration.
    Thank you for joining TOMIC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww honey this is absolutely fantastic. Now that's what I call thinking outside the box. Terrific idea using a baby bottle and so appropriate with this sweet image!!!!!!!!! I love it!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!