Thursday, March 8, 2012

Brother's Birthday

March 10 is my one and only brother's birthday. And I chose this image for this card: Tilda & Edwin Cuddly Siblings from the Sweet Crazy Love collection. My brother's first name is Edwin so this image really fits the card. I used patterned papers from different collections. Just a few WOC flowers for embellishment because I didn't want it to be so girly. I printed the sentiment from my computer and stained it with Vintage Photo, stitched on the edges of the paper, attached a tag, a lace ribbon and some sticky pearls to finish it off.

I used Distress Ink Reinkers to color the image.




 A closer look

Thanks for stopping by.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mae

1 comment:

  1. wow!! i love this one!!
    the colouring is amazing! good work!!
    hugs, tess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!