Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mom to be


Hi Stamping friends!
The card I'm going to share to you is for a good friend of mine in college. I just learned that she is have her second baby soon. When I got Tilda Mother to be stamp from the new collection, she was the person I thought of.  Last night I started coloring her in and I thought that my coloring was OK.  I was a bit distracted because my boys (hubby & son) were watching a game on TV and they were cheering like they were inside the stadium!  So, this morning when I took another look at the image I colored, I didn't like it and I jokingly blamed them for it! LOL

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Challenges to enter:
MAWTT: Special Lady
Simply Magnolia: Anything Goes 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


 This is the only feather I could find.


 Distress Ink Reinkers:
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy
Dress/Shoes/ribbon: Milled Lavender. Dusty concord

Basic Grey: Plumeria paper
Bazzill Basic: heidi, wisteria
Border stamp: LOTV
Ink pads: Ranger - Jet Black, VersaMagic - Pirple Hydrangea
Dies: Magnolia Doohickeys, Spellbinder
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Purple twin, lace ribbon, charms, waxed cord
feather

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hugs,
Mae

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love this colours AND the stamp;)
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC
    Good luck!
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the floral arrangement and gorgeous DP's
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous - love the colour and the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!