Thursday, March 22, 2012

Same but Different

Just like of the articles of my favorite Magnolia Ink Magazine, I'd like to share something that is the same yet different.  I'm using the Little Princess from the latest collection from Magnolia.  And I colored them using 4 different mediums.  Copic Sketch Markers, Prismacolor Pencils (and gamsol) Distress Ink Reinkers and Albrecht Durer WaterColor Pencils.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*







~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Prismacolor Nupastel Sticks: I used this for cheeks for all 4 images.

























So there it is----4 different mediums to color stamped images. I couldn't get to achieve the exact color shade to match  all for.  The colors I used are the ones that I have on hand. I know each color have their exact match...and some day I might run across them. Anyway, I hope you find this helpful. I would REALLY appreciate it if you give me your thoughts on it!

Thanks you for so much for stopping by and y'all have a great day!
~*~*~*~*~*~
Bug Hugs,

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!