Monday, April 16, 2012

Tilda with Daisy for Stamp & Create Product Spotlight : Basic Grey

Hello Friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  It's Monday and the card I'm going to share with you is my DT project for Stamp and Create Product Spotlight.
This week our Product Spotlight is
Basic Grey Products

I used Tilda with Daisy stamp and colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers.  I used Basic Grey Olivia 6x6 Paper pad.  The flowers are CC Designs Christmas Bulbs Border Die and CC Designs Leaves. I also used Basic Grey Eva brads for the sentiment. The sentiment is AmyR Fence sentiments.

This is a simple flat card with a tag insert at the back for a message. I colored the image with Distress Ink Re-inkers on Arches WC HP 140lbs paper.

Here's a closer look at the flowers.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Mae
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
This week's new candy is:

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, April 22nd at 7pm EST

Enter the Candy below
(You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog)
This week's Product Spotlight Sale is: Basic Grey
All Basic Grey Paper, Stamps, Brads, Buttons, and Bling are on sale 25% off this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!