Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Stamp Kit

Hello my peeps! I hope you all had a wonderful end.  Well, I did! I received the new
 Summer Stamp Club Kit and I couldn't wait to to ink them up!

This is my attempt to make a "shabby chic" card.  
But I'm not so sure if it's chic enough to be shabby! LOL
 



 I used the new DI Picked Raspberry for her dress, shoes and bows!


Challenges:


I can't wait to ink up the other images!
Have a great day!

Hugs,



Stamp: summer stamp club kit
Medium: Distress Ink Reinkers
Paper: Scrap Cake
Ribbons/lace/cahrms: my Stash,
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
other: distresser, white pen, antique white acrylic paint, Pearl Pen

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mae, this is absolutely stunning. Your colouring is amazing. Love this image too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how sweet it is!!!!! Love this adorable Tilda,colored to perfection!
    Love your beautiful design and gorgeous details! Absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Super colouring & love your layout. So beautiful. :-) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mae! I love that Tilda, it is so cute! Gorgeous card, love the layout and all the layers of papers and embellishments. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Mae, this is soooo chabby chic, love this creation xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh this Tilda is so sweet, I love your photo and the great shape, thanks for joining us at MDUC for our shabby chic challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word this is just STUNNING! Love the colour combo and your amazing details!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!