Monday, August 20, 2012

Expecting Tilda & Weekly Candy @ Stamp and Create

Happy Monday!
My project for today is for this week's inspiration cards from
and please scroll down for our weekly candy!

I used Mother to be Tilda from the Princes & Princesses collection. I colored Tilda with Copics and the DP is from Bo Bunny Gabrielle. The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This week's candy is:
**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, August 26th at 7pm EST

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mae - those papers are some of my faves! Laura x

    Check out my new challenge blog at http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.com for our Over the Rainbow challenge ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mae. LOVE the papers and the flowers are so gorgeous! The color combo looks so delicate. I love it! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and designing Mae! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!