Monday, July 8, 2013

Sakura Tilda

Hi there! It's Monday and I have a card to share with you.
This is Sakura Tilda from the Special Moments Collection. Blue and yellow is one of my favorite color combos and I thought the it would go well with the image.
DI's used:
Skin: Tattered Rose
Hair: WalnutStain
Dress/Shoes: Faded Jeans
Flowers/Socks: Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed


The flowers are all from Wild orchid Crafts.


*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*


Thanks for taking time to visit me blog today! I do hope you like my card!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Mae, this card is absolutly fntastic a real beauty. Love the shpae and gorgeous détails
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae, another stunner. Love the colour choice and the butterfly is smashing, think I may have to buy it now!!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!