Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CCDesigns September Release Preview Days 1,2 and 3

Hello friends! Boy, am I super late in my postings!
Well, last week has been a rough week for me and my family. My husband was rushed to the ER Tuesday at noon and he had surgery on Thursday and Friday. So running from home to school (drop off my son)...then to the hospital (take care of hubby) and to school again in the afternoon to pick up my son...then back to the hospital (do homework while working as a private nurse)...then go home at 7pm .... was pretty much how last week went by for me.  Thank goodness for the long weekend.
Good news is, my hubby Sam is finally home.  Still a bit weak and still has some pain from the incisions, but he said he'd recover faster at home than staying longer in the hospital. So my work as a private nurse continues.

Anyway, I missed 2 days of CC Designs' September Release Preview.  So Today, I have 3 cards for you to make up for being MIA.

For Preview Day 1, we featured all Autumns Stamps.
I used Playful Henry stamp and Mini Alpha & Numbers Die.


For Preview Day 2, all Pirate Stamps were previewed so I have used
Pirate Twila Webby Words Pirate Sayings


For Preview Day 3, we have all Circus Stamps. And I have used Clownin Around together with
Amy R Circus Sentiments Banner Tag Die.


Well, those are my 3 cards for today.  September Stamps will be available/released on September 5, 2013 at 9am EST. For more inspiration, visit the CCDesigns Blog to see what my teammates have created.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!