Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekly Candy and Challenge Reminders at Stamp and Create

Hello everybody!
My post is a bit late today. I've been driving hubby around...to his post-surgery doctor's appointment (4 doctors scheduled today, in different clinics!), laboratory tests ...and doing my daily school runs, errands, groceries, post office.... And boy, am I wiped out!
 
Anyhoo, before  we get to my card, I have 2 challenge reminders.  This month of September at Stamp and Create, our monthly challenge theme is
Our Challenge started a week ago but since I was not able to post a card for the challenge (hubby was still at the hospital that time), I am making up for it.

And also for the Stamp and Create With Magnolia Challenge, our current theme is 
and you still have a 2 days to enter.
 
Now on to my card... I used Sea Shell Tilda from the Sea Breeze Collection.
I have kept it simple as I am still catching up with everything and it seemed like my mojo hasn't been around yet. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now for the Weekly Candy.

                            We have A Gift For You - Penny Johnson and Xmas Puppies -
                                                              Laurence Collection
                                        The stamps are new and unused - just yellowed


**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, September 15th at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Thanks for dropping by my blog today.  I have not been around lately due to hubby being in the hospital for a week, then recovering at home for a week. He is doing do much better now and he might go back to work with in the week.  I know I missed out on lots of beautiful posts but I will be going around blogland and take time to visit you and be inspired by all your beautiful creations.
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mae, this is adorable, gorgeous colouring and love the flowers.
    Hope your Hubby goes on ok.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Love the color combo and the fabulous papers. The coloring is amazing as always, I loooove how you colored her hair. Gorgeous card! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!