Monday, January 13, 2014

Lots of New Stamps

Hi everybody!
I miss you all! It's been a very busy last few weeks for me. And I actually started the year, swamped with paper work and other projects that I will soon share with you.
Anywhooo...I'm looking forward to another year of creating and crafting.

To start off, we have a new DT at Stamp and Create.  
Please welcome Tina!

At the same time, Lacey has lots of New Stamps coming this week and in the coming weeks so visit the Stamp and Create Blog and also the store for more information.

Today, I'd like to share a door hanger I made for a friend's daughter.  I think I shared this over at FB but I have not shared it here. 

I used Tilda with Ballet Shoes from the Prince & Princess Collection. I colored the image with Copics. The DP is from Magnolia and the flowers are from WOC.

For more inspiration for the week,
visit the Stamp and Create Blog to see what my team mates made for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
See you again soon

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This is such a stunning door hanger, Mae. Love this beautifully colored Tilda with all the lovely embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!