Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Magnolia Ink Rewind

Hello everybody!
I hope y'all are doing great! I've been busy behind the scenes lately with the Magnolia Ink Magazine and our high school choir 25th anniversary reunion concert! Yes, I used to sing in a choir and I had to remind myself! It has been awhile since I sang in front of an audience or anybody so I'm trying to learn all the songs.

Anywhooo... what I am sharing with you today is a project from the Magnolia Ink 2013 Issue #1. It was the vintage, newspaper type and if you don't have it, this was one of my projects in that issue.
This is a paper mache heart-shaped ornament that I covered with Tim Holtz Washi Tape. The image
Tilda with Wrapped Heart from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection. And I colored her with DI Reinkers in a sepia-ish kinda way. 


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I want you to know the Lacey will be carrying 
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers really really soon.  And I am soooooo excited about it!

Be sure to "LIKE" Stamp and Create on  Facebook for updates, inspiration and of course some giveaways. Also visit the Stamp and Create Blog for quick links on what's new and what's on sale.
Or you can go directly to the Stamp and Create Webstore and
Shop, shop, shop!!!

Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. so precious mae, as usual, love the colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and your coloring and design is simply exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mae, your project is absolutely stunning! Love the colors and the coloring is G O R G E O U S!!! Hugs, ivonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!