Sunday, October 12, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages Oct 12-18

Hello everybody. It's planner time!
For this week's decoration, I'm still going for fall themed for my main pages. I got a few new washi tapes and I really wanted to use them.  But as I sit on my desk and look over my window, I see trees with leaves of yellow, orange and red.  So thought I should use the fall leaves washi  I got from ebay.
As always, I will have a link to the supplies I use to decorate my pages.
The owl stickers are from Hobby Lobby and the solid washi tapes are from Michael's and Amazon.
The pen I will be using is Pilot Hi Tec C 0.4mm in Olive. (This is my favorite pen color.)
The football tape is by Scotch and it is available in some Walmarts and Staples. I don't use a strip of the football tape.  Instead I just cut out the football and use it as a sticker.


This is for my health section of my planner. I still use the same layout.  The floral washi is from Tape Works. Stripes and yellow washi from Michael's and the Owl stickers are from the Dollar Store.


So this will be my pages for the week. I am working on a short flip through video to share with you so you can see how far I've gone with my planner.

Have a wonderful week ahead!
Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin


Supplies I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!